Mikhail Prokhorov to sell 51% of the Brooklyn Nets for $2.35b?

Mikhail Prokhorov to sell 51% of the Brooklyn Nets for $2.35b?

Russian billionaire is reportedly close to complete a deal with Chinese entrepreneur Joseph Tsai.

According to the New York Post, Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov is close to completing a deal to sell the remaining 51% of the Brooklyn Nets to Joseph Tsai for the record offer of $2.35 billion dollars.

Tsai, co-founder of Alibaba Group, acquired the 49% of the Nets a year ago from Prokhorov, and had an option to buy the remaining 51% for 1.35 billion dollars ahead of the 2021-22 season, but improved the offer even earlier

Source: New York Post.

Post your comment